After being renovated inside, this 1960's brick house was given a makeover to completely transform its appearance. This house gained street appeal and increased in market value on a limited budget.
Step through the process undertaken to see the result...
1. A plan was established to achieve the desired outcome of the renovation and meet the family's current and future needs.
2. Fixtures no longer required or that needed replacing were removed.
3. A garden was planned and planted to allow time for it to establish.
4. The bricks were rendered to give the house a more contemporary look. While rendering can be costly, it can also add the most value to your home if you are renovating to sell.
5. The exterior render was painted. Consider the surrounding homes in the area and any existing fixtures when choosing colours for the exterior scheme. It's important to achieve a cohesive flow from inside to outside so colour selection is a key component of a successful renovation.
6. Front doors, facias, gutters and downpipes were replaced and handrails were painted.
7. The end result... a renovation that meets the clients' needs and exceeded their expectations.
As an interior designer I'm involved in the both interior renovation and exterior renovation process and can provide a detailed plan for builders and other trades to follow.
Need help with your home renovation? View our services here or Contact us to start the process.
Award-winning Interior Designer at Bella Vie Interiors.